LOCATION: McCormick Place, 2301 S. Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL 60616
PUBLIC SHOW HOURS: Saturday, Feb. 11 – Sunday, Feb. 19: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.; Monday, Feb. 20: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Tickets can be purchased online or at McCormick Place ticket booths during show days. Booths will close one hour before the show closes.
- Adults: $13
- Seniors (age 62 and older): $7
- Children (age 7-12): $7
- Children age 6 and younger can enter for free with a paying adult family member
- School and group ticket discounts are also available.
Nearly 1,000 vehicles will be on display at this year’s Chicago Auto Show. Exhibits will include:
- Multiple world and North American introductions
- A complete range of domestic and imported passenger cars and trucks
- Sport utility vehicles
- Experimental or concept cars
- Auto accessories
- Competition vehicles and project
- Antique and collector cars
- Thursday and Friday, Feb. 9-10: Media Preview
- Friday, Feb. 10: First Look for Charity
- Wednesday, Feb. 15: Women’s Day. Women are admitted for $7. Manufacturers present special women-oriented programs on the purchase and lease of cars and maintenance.
- Wednesday, Feb. 15-Friday, Feb. 17: Chicago Auto Show Food Drive. Patrons who bring three cans of food will receive a coupon for $7 admission. All food will be donated to A Safe Haven Foundation.
- Friday, Feb. 19: Telemundo Hispanic Heritage Day.
- Monday, Feb. 20: Family Day
Special appearances and events take place every day. See the Event Schedule for up-to-date listings.
Shuttle bus service will be offered from all area parking lots to and from McCormick Place. Weekend-only shuttle service will be offered from the Millennium Park and East Monroe underground garages. Shuttles stop in 10-15 minute intervals near Columbus/Upper and Lower Randolph and at Gate 3 at McCormick Place.
Scooter and wheelchair rentals are available by contacting Scootaround toll-free at (773) 439-9940. Scootaround is located at Gate 4 of McCormick Place (west end of the Grand Concourse). Patrons are encouraged to reserve scooters in advance.