ACDelco 12472281 Engine Oil Cooler Inlet Hose
Features and Benefits
ACDelco OES Engine Components offer installer friendly product categories such as intake manifolds, intake manifold gaskets, engine oil cooler lines, tensioners, balancers and pulleys; for most GM cars, light-duty trucks and SUVs on the road today. All are OES validated by GM Engineering, which assures proper form, fit and function. This is important on these high labor hour heavy repairs. The part designs are enhanced to incorporate OE updates, upgrades and Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs). Only ACDelco can offer complete late-model coverage. All ACDelco engine component include a 12 month 12,000 mile limited warranty*
* Whichever comes first. To the original retail purchaser. Parts only; installation not included. See your local retailer or independent service center that offers ACDelco Parts for details.
Did You Know?
Your vehicle's differential is a kind of unsung hero within the powertrain system. The differential has two primary responsibilities: directing engine power to the drive wheels and allowing the wheels to rotate at different speeds when cornering. If the wheels couldn't rotate at different speeds, your vehicle's tires would display a wheel hop effect, thereby making cornering a rough experience for both you and your tires.So, don't be indifferent toward your differential. It plays a vital role in moving your vehicle and ensuring a smooth ride.
When an engine or transmission fails and needs to be replaced, often, the vehicle's radiator must be replaced as well. This is due to the engine or transmission contaminating the radiator with excessive gear shavings or other foreign objects at failure.
What It Does
The powertrain includes the engine, transmission (transaxle on front-wheel-drive vehicles) and drive axles that work in tandem to move the vehicle.
Service & Maintenance
While many of your vehicle's powertrain components such as the driveshaft and axle shafts don't require much routine maintenance, there are a few parts that need periodic attention.
- Check the engine oil level at every fuel fill and add oil if necessary
- About once a month, make sure all tires are inflated properly and check for any unusual wear or damage
- Have an underbody flushing performed approximately once a year
- The engine's exterior should be cleaned periodically. Buildups of oil and dirt can cause the engine to run hot or hide leaks
- Have your vehicle inspected if the Service Engine Soon light illuminates